something to crow about
Such beautiful and plentiful grapes! The geodes are also beautiful - good work!
I like your photos. The grapes are way better than my attempt at a grape shot. I guess since you can't have wine you will have to hit the hard stuff ;-)
My grape picture was from an internet free picture site. I wish I had taken it.
I like the grape picture with a mystic green background.
a lovely collection of photos for G this week. The geode's are fascinating
G is for Glitter!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!Glitter Sisters Rule!
i love rocks...geodes too...blessings, rebecca
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Such beautiful and plentiful grapes! The geodes are also beautiful - good work!
I like your photos. The grapes are way better than my attempt at a grape shot. I guess since you can't have wine you will have to hit the hard stuff ;-)
My grape picture was from an internet free picture site. I wish I had taken it.
I like the grape picture with a mystic green background.
a lovely collection of photos for G this week. The geode's are fascinating
G is for Glitter!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Glitter Sisters Rule!
i love rocks...geodes too...blessings, rebecca
Post a Comment