There's a radio station here that I listen to everyday. Today I wasn't listening because I went to Joann's Fabrics for my first big trip (not to the hospital) since last Tuesday.
I wish I had been listening because my name was drawn for the Chocolate contest! They bring about twenty pounds of chocolate to your workplace for you and coworkers!
So much chocolatey goodness!
I wish I had been listening because my name was drawn for the Chocolate contest! They bring about twenty pounds of chocolate to your workplace for you and coworkers!
So much chocolatey goodness!
Chocolate milk and so many other things!
Some places have tons of employees...we only have a small handful...lots to enjoy...
Look at it all!
I feel blessed.



6 comments:
wow, that's a whle lotta chocolate! hope you had some helpers to devour it all!
~ heidi
Yummy n Congrats on Your Chocolate Winning's!
If you go to my blog I put up two giveaway links you might want to try and get in on.
Lifting Up Prayers for You and Yours!!!
God Bless and Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's and New Year!!!
yum i wonder if your family likes chocolate? if not, give some to me. i live down the hallway to the left.
Best Wishes
Mahala!
HOORAY!! Its done! I am, so happy all went well. As soon as you feel up to it, email me and tell me all about it! Love,Lori
Wheee,,chocolat heaven! You are lucky gal...and it couldn't have happened t oa more deserving person!
That is a perfect contest to win!! How yummy!
Post a Comment