Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I wanted to make a fun post this year, however with my computer gone, no pictures.
So much has happened this year as far as health and well...everything.
I want to focus on the how lucky I am to have my family and my friends both old and new, those I've met in person and online.
That's what I think about everyday.
Thank you all for the love you show and how you make me feel better when I'm blue.
Take care and have a very Happy New Year.

4 comments:

Sophie said...

Happy New Year Mahala! Hopefully this one will be much better!

*hugs*
Sophie

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Mahala,
I wish you bright blessings, much happiness and a fun, hopeful 2009.
peace, Kai

gma said...

Happy New Year to you Mahala and all. With love xx

Lisa said...

It is good to be blessed with friends, for sure. I feel the same way.