Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh it's happened...

I have a winner in the One World One Heart giveaway...
Commenter #192...
Jeraluna!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mahala,
CONGRATULATIONS! You won a prize at my blog, the House Mysteries! Please EMAIL me at datucker@uncg.edu so I have your email address and can get your snail mail address. Thanks. Denise Tucker

Jenni said...

lucky you, you just won at my blog too! http://brightonwoman.blogspot.com!
my email is brightonwoman@yahoo.com please get in touch with me before the 15th so that I can get your mailing address. If I don't hear from you by sunday I will redraw.
thank you.

KaiBlue said...

Congraddies to your winner, and on winning Lady!!! If anyone deserves it, it's you :)!!
peace, Kai

Anne said...

Congratulations, Jeraluna!
(And to Craftyhala, too!)
:-)

Kara said...

Well apparently you will be getting many prizes! You won mine too! Email me your address so I can get it out to you. Brooker18@hotmail.com!
Kara

Anonymous said...

mahala,
i received one of your beautiful tags in the puppy love swap! i love it! thanks so much,

meleen