I did it. I made some ATC's. I now see that I need to buy some inks to age things and some good watercolors. I had fun and yes, it is addicting. I have more in the works and early stages. As I made some, my eighteen year old son stood grinning, "I just don't get it" he said. I told him he didn't have to. I do and that's all that matters!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Finally! ATC's
I did it. I made some ATC's. I now see that I need to buy some inks to age things and some good watercolors. I had fun and yes, it is addicting. I have more in the works and early stages. As I made some, my eighteen year old son stood grinning, "I just don't get it" he said. I told him he didn't have to. I do and that's all that matters!
3 comments:
Good work - addictive aren't they. If you want someone to trade with let me know - 3/3
These are lovely, Sis.
Fantastic!
Really enjoyable too!
Dx
Post a Comment