Wednesday, August 22, 2007

E is for eyes and ears

Eyes can see a rainbow
Ears can hear birds sing
So, keeps your eyes open and your ears clear to enjoy and experience all your eyes and ears can take in!
That's all I've got for E...oh well, I could do eggs and ephemera...education and extreme sports...elephants and editors...well, eyes and ears work!
have a great day!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love this post - it is such fun

Nicole said...

Now I racked my brain about what I could photograph without having to go outside... I never throught about my eyes or my ears. You're clever :)

http://themoderngoddess.wordpress.com/

kml said...

Very clever indeed! Good post!

gma said...

Excellent.

Ali said...

Great eye-dear, body parts. If you didn't already have your photo up you could make youself appear in collage form throughout the alphabet!!!

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Good one. Hope you had a great Wednesday too. I added your link to other ABC Blogs.

Sophie said...

what a great reminder! Good choice of subject!

mrsnesbitt said...

Great stuff!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh very good!

Dx

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Clever, very clever!!
XO

Mike said...

Not once did I think about eyes and ears. good thinking!