Wednesday, October 17, 2007

M is for ...

Mallards

As I looked out the back window this morning I saw the ducks on the pond and I thought M!
As I headed off the porch they saw me and headed to the back of the pond.
Moss
The steps leading to the pond have lots of a feathery looking moss on them.

Have a great M week!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I can't remember the word that I chose that goes with M. Maybe my MEMORY will come back one day. *GRINS* ;) How punny am I? hehehehehe *GRINS*

Neva said...

This is a great "M" photo....have a great week.

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

m for mallards -- marvellous!

kml said...

Great m's - both of them!

Pam Aries said...

It looks s opeaceful! I love the mossy moss amd the mallard! hee hee!

Mahala said...

It is peaceful. The ducks are here year round. Some were born here and boy were they cute!
Mahala

mrsnesbitt said...

Great stuff! I am still wondering what to do for "N" LOL!

Nicole said...

What a lovely site to look out to each day.
http://themoderngoddess.wordpress.com/

WalksFarWoman said...

How lucky are you to live beside a duck pond - I'm soooo envious!