I thought and thought and wasn't thrilled with anything I came up with for Y until I remembered my postcards. I have been to Yosemite and to Yellowstone, enjoyed both and hope to one day go again. Yacht racing? No, haven't done that, I just love the postcard. Y not?
11 comments:
Yes, Y not?
Pretty postcards. I've never been to Yellowstone and will probably never get to go.
Yep - I'm in total agreement with runee and dot.
These are all fabulous.
Yach racing....not YET! LOL!
I have a small collection of vintage postcards. They are such fun. I like best the ones with writing and stamps on the back.
A great selection of Y's and postcards :o)
Great "Y" choices! Love the postcards.
I collect vintage postcards and photos. These look great.
I like the postcards. And nice choices for the letter.
You've been tagged on my blog if you wish to play.
*hugs*
Sophie
Perfect solution, beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment