Saturday, April 12, 2008

Personal page

While in Sedona, us ladies will give an all about me kind of page to each other.
I can't decide which is right and now I've made four.
The tree was the first and the below picture is actually the back of that page.
Next...
This was the next page, kind of a sampler of me and below is a pic of the back side of that one.
I still don't know which is best to use.
Now, I colored my hair this morning...it's awful. It's kinda yellow, kinda brown...kinda get it the (*^^*) off of me.
Tomorrow, I am dying it back to a normal color.
Have a wonderful Saturday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make a quilt: put them all onto one page, by reducing them onto one page

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I like Cheryl's idea of combining all these wonderful pages you created together.
I am having such a dilemma with the page for some reason. I finally decided to go with what defines me.....I guess.
I think we're over thinking it maybe???
XOXOXO
see you soon!
OH and your hair, I can't tell from the pic but if you don't like it change it....or you'll feel uncomfortable (I SO get that)

Mahala said...

Thanks to you both. I think that is what I'll do.
:)

Jennifer said...

I have messed my hair more times that I'd like to admit. Can't you give a different page to each person in Sedona? I can't find the posting of your cabinet for little things. Can you email me the link? Thanks Mahala. Enjoy your week. You are leaving soon!

jenny

Sue Seibert said...

Hope you sisters are having a wonderful time. I'm sending my love your way!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I like the numero uno, LOL
maybe it is my love for trees but then I love your handwriting and the words and the metaphor is great!
hugs to you dear!