We had nice weather yesterday, a nice break from all the rain and wind, so my assistant Scratch and I went for a walk around the back yard.
There were starlings flying every which way at us and the pond. It was fun.
We saw a beautiful yellow and black bird flying around, he was so yellow it was close to orange.
There were starlings flying every which way at us and the pond. It was fun.
We saw a beautiful yellow and black bird flying around, he was so yellow it was close to orange.
I don't care because who would mind with a back yard like this?
**I had a video here and it has stopped working. I'll try to reload later.
7 comments:
I adore your back yard! Wow..it is absolutely gorgeous. Nature at her best. how are you gals doing?
it is beautiful where you are...i wouldn't mind having some water and a little boat to paddle around in on a hot summers day:)
how many people can say their house turns color in the rain? I love it.
How wonderful to be surrounded by the peace of nature. Wish I could've
been there too.
Lovely day- a nice reminder on a what looks to be a rainy day like today.
Wow! What a beautiful day and a beautiful view. You're a lucky duck!
What fun to have a pond out back. I have to settle for the tiny garden pond here. I'm glad you had such a lovely day.
Post a Comment