Saturday, July 26, 2008

Glitter Toe Day!

These are glitter toes from my trip to Arizona with my Glitter Sisters. Pink glitter!

Brown glitter!
I threw in a butterfly toe for fun!
Nope not my thumb...it's...my toe, now ...um...

Just for you Violette,
A Babushka toe!!!

I can't wait to visit your blog and see your glitter toes!

11 comments:

artbrat said...

Love your toes, especially the babushka. Thanks so much for thinking up a little fun for a summer Saturday. Have a wonderful weekend.

gma said...

Yippee! How fun. Such pretty toes!
:-)

violette said...

oh my god...i am so in love with your babuska toe......thanks so much for bringing a smile to my face Mahala!

Love, Violette

Naturegirl said...

The butterfly toe is my absolute favorite! I know what I'm going to do this week! wink! crowned in butterflies NG

Anonymous said...

They all are so bright, shiny and glitteringly cool - but that babushka toe is the best!
Thanks for such a fun idea, Mahala!

Sophie said...

My glittered toes finally made it to the party!

J C said...

Hey girl! Your babushka toe is too cute! xoxoxo

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Your toes look brilliant and I just adore that little babushka toe! Like I've said to others, I am a BAD GPS in that I forgot and then when I remembered I hadn't gotten that pedi. (and like I commented to Tinker, no one wants to see that "before" shot)
BUT there's always time for Glitter toes so I will still do it even though I am behind everyone else.
XOXOXO
Love and hugs,
Lisa

Mya said...

Cute toes. I love the butterfly. How fun.
-Mya

Mya said...

Cute toes. I love the butterfly. How fun.
-Mya

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

This is so much FUN!!!
yay!!!!