Saturday, September 6, 2008

Berry-licious


I've been watching this little vine, well it's little compared to the others on the property!
Anyway, look at all the berry loveliness.

A nice little bowl full of blackberries.
Turn for a picture of my assistant and ...hey, Logan put the pooper away!
Aw, too late... now something to clean up...
Logan says, "Wasn't me, I didn't do it...I was here the whole time..."
I think I'll go do something with the berries.

*guess what? No sugar in the house. Now I'll have to go to the store.
I'll send Logan...

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

i am so jealous! i went with some friends and picked "choke cherries" today. they have the texture of little grapes but they taste like crab apples. they tell me the jelly they make is awesome... i'd prefer the blackberries! :)

gma said...

Those berries look soooo good. What did you make with them???YUM!

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Mahala,
What a gorgeous little vine you have there..even Logan's lips are purple..lol..
thank you for sharing!
Peace, Kai xx

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Hope all is going great in
your neck of the woods!

Hows your Mom?

I've been forging for
berries and making stuff
with them.

Cute Cat!

GOD Bless You and Yours!!!

J C said...

I could do with a little wild berry cobbler if you want to send it my way before Logan eats it all! xoxoxo

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Lovely pictures! I hope your knee is doing much better

Sandy said...

Thank you for your recent visit to my blog. I think Logan is one cute kitty!