
I am very pleased to have Obama as our next President and so many are not.
If McCain had won, I would have been disappointed, but happy for him and cautiously optimistic for our country.
If McCain had won, I would have been disappointed, but happy for him and cautiously optimistic for our country.
I have heard and seen comments by McCain supporters that are unbelievably hateful and just wrong.
Why do they have to say they are "disgusted" and that"we are screwed"?
I wish that they could love this country and all it's people and be happy for us all that there are no losers.
We are the United States of America and we are all winners in a wonderful country that now has a chance at a change for all.
I believe that of the two, Obama has more chance at gaining back respect for us, US Americans, from other countries.
Today is a good day and we are in for more good days, you'll see.
Don't forget it might feel worse before it's better, it would have been that way with either person, thanks to our current President.
Well, enough of that.
Be happy everyone...it is what it is.
Why do they have to say they are "disgusted" and that"we are screwed"?
I wish that they could love this country and all it's people and be happy for us all that there are no losers.
We are the United States of America and we are all winners in a wonderful country that now has a chance at a change for all.
I believe that of the two, Obama has more chance at gaining back respect for us, US Americans, from other countries.
Today is a good day and we are in for more good days, you'll see.
Don't forget it might feel worse before it's better, it would have been that way with either person, thanks to our current President.
Well, enough of that.
Be happy everyone...it is what it is.
1 comment:
Mahala,
Well said my dear. I see this as a momentous time in our country. I truly feel the hope that it generates. Its hope for all people not just one group. Why some have to act that way is beyond my understanding.
Kate
Post a Comment