Thursday, May 7, 2009

surprise surgery


Well, my trigger finger took hold and wouldn't release, so my doc did surgery this morning!

check out the orange spray tan ...
No, it's just the stuff the slop on for surgery.

I was barely home and Logan crawled up on my hand and settled in my elbow.
He seems to always do this after a surgery.
I guess he's putting his healing mojo on it.
Well, getting woozie, time for a rest.
I'll post again sooner...

10 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Ouch - hope you feel better and not woozy soon. Nice kitty!!!

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Mahala,
Im sending you some hugs and healing blessings, Im glad you gat Kitty hugs too..
peace, Kai

Pam Aries said...

Yeh..you are lookin' a lil bit wO0OoO zie! Hope you are doing well.

Lori said...

Mahala
Oh you poor girl! I hope all will get better! Wishing you a Happy Mother's day! Love,Lori

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

sending you fast healing vibes dear one! Isn't it something that Kate had this and now you've had this. I think it's more common than people think. I experience trigger finger too(even G does now too)but so far it comes and goes.... I do NOT want surgery!!
Is this a sign about age????? OH wait, I'm a lot older than you.
FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. Love Hugs and Blessings

gma said...

OMG Mahala you have had your share of ailments this year.Sending you lots of love for a quick recovery!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Hope You are Feeling Lot's
Better and Good as New Now!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

{{{Hugs and Get Well}}}

Sweet Kitty. He knows
what's going on and
has just the right
remedy for it.

May the Good Lord Bless and
Keep You in His Loving Care!!!

Kate Robertson said...

Mahala,

That hand picture looks so familiar. I am sure you are feeling a little better by now. I am sending helaking your way anyways,

Hugs,

Kate

Beedeebabee said...

Hi there! I hope by now your poor hand is much better. Thanks for coming to visit my blog and for your sweet comment too! Paulette :o)